Date(s) - 31/07/2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
One of the most informative crop events of the season is quickly coming upon us!
Don’t miss the opportunity on Tuesday, July 31 from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm at Pibroch Hall to come and see firsthand what your research association has been up to!
Let’s cut the crop! What varieties of crops will work best in your fields?
- Over 1000 research plots on all the popular and upcoming varieties of – Wheat, Barley, Oat, Flax, Triticale
- Canola Performance Variety Trial (31 varieties RR-CL-LL).
- Yellow & Green Peas & Fababeans Variety Trial (22 varieties).
- Alternate cropping demo trial including Lentils, Soybeans Canary seeds & Camelina
- Best Milling type Oats (POGA)
- Urea/ESN Fertilizer trial (AWC
- Popular wheat Varieties comparison
- Regional silage trial
To get in on this opportunity register with Sandeep Nain at (780)349-4546, (780)249-1440 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fee: $30 for non-members and free for GRO members